Pergo floors instead of carpet, BUT they were very dirty. Good for traveling with pets.
They obviously dosed the rooms with Febreeze, which I am very allergic to. Had to switch rooms after instant asthma attack, and leave the door open with the fans on full force for an hour plus.
Then, in the morning, instead of the wakeup call I'd asked for, I awoke to the smell of cigarette smoke coming in the fan blowing outside air in. Obviously, my neighbor was getting his first cig of the day in, outside my room. Later, they both retreated to their car for a smoke, which meant their car exhaust filled my room. I shut the fan off at that point, of course.
Not cool, especially for anyone with respiratory issues. Naively, I thought "100% Smoke Free!" indicated a commitment to better breathing practices on the corporate level, but it's just a marketing gimmick.